Sunday 4 December 2011

Network Culture Blog- Week 10: Group Videos





In are tenth week of network cultures we had to show are group videos that we produce. The group I was in involved me and three other individuals; we came to an agreement of what our group video would be about. We decided to create a video outlining of how the media is transcending ever so vastly. To the point that anyone exposing a story can easily manipulate the public’s opinion by the headline and image it’s shown with. So we executed this idea by showing a variety of headlines ripped from different newspaper articles accompanied with randomly chosen images.

In my group it was me and three other individuals we shared are video and received feedback constructive and positive criticism from the rest of the class. So we applied criticism to our current video and improved it with the help of our feedback and now the message of our video is even clearer and better.

“ Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” (Stepanek, 2005).

I learnt doing group work with these particular individuals, is that it’s all about commutation and a mutual respect between each other. Also when working in a group you must always have everyone’s best interests at heart in order to produce a strong final outcome and I’m proud to say I feel me and my group did well.

Bibliography:
Stepanek, M., Unknown, Mattie Stepanek Quotes. Available at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mattiestep319300.html (Accessed on 2nd December 2011) 




No comments:

Post a Comment